Some useful facts about Sageworks:
Change Client Name Before Printing (and without saving to Word)
The “Printer Friendly” lets you edit the company ID/client name.
To use this function:
1) Generate a report through normal steps.
2) After the report is generated, choose the "Printer Friendly" option at the top of the report.
3) A small window will pop-up explaining this feature. Click "OK" on this window to continue to the printer friendly version of the report.
4) Move your curser to the Company ID field at the top of the report. Delete the existing ID and rename to your liking.
5) Print the report using the "Print" function of your browser.
Sageworks integrates with most general ledger, and write up programs, and Excel.
New feature: Sageworks also now integrates with many excel files.
To use this function:
1) Select Add/ Edit financial information
2) Either choose an existing company or create a new company
3) At the top of the Income Statement there is an "Integrator" option. Click on the integrator and then choose the appropriate software to integrate from.
Input Fields Auto-calculate
Input fields are also calculators. When inputting numerical data, you can enter (for example):
Both entries will give a final value of 100 when you moved the curser to another field.
You can customize any report simply by clicking on “Customize Report” at the top of each generated report. This will give you the option for general options, cover pages, and editing the industry data.
Reporting on the Analysis
The Sageworks analysis is not a financial statement under SSARS No. 1 and can be offered separately as a management presentation without a report. If the analysis is bound and/or sealed with financial statements, then you may need to include a report on the analysis to comply with SSARS No. 9 supplemental analysis regulations. We can generate a clear report that complies with the regulation.
To include the SSARS No. 9 Analysis, click on “Customize Report” at the top of the ProfitCents report. Under “General”, Look for “Include SSARS No. 9 Analysis” and select yes. This will include the report on the analysis.