Although Sageworks do not support Mac environments, users have ran projection reports successfully using Mac Bootcamp and/or parallel programs.
The following is a set of instructions to guide you through the process:
- Download Microsoft® Windows. If you don't have a Windows® installation disc or .ISO disk image, you can purchase Windows on a DVD from many retail stores that sell software or online from retailers such as Amazon.com or the Microsoft Online Store.
- Use Mac's existing Bootcamp application to partition the hard drive and install Windows Operating System. (It may require 20GB+ of space)
- Purchase Microsoft Excel. If possible, we recommend purchasing a stable version (e.g. Excel 2013)
- Log into Windows using Bootcamp and install Microsoft Office.
- Test Sageworks' projection report running only Windows Operating System using Excel .
- (optional) Download a Mac parallel program like Parallels that allows you to run Windows operating system and Mac operating system simultaneously. Here is a link: Parallels – There should be an option to download a free trial.