1. Click Add/Edit Financial Information
2. Click Add New Company
3. Enter your company's alphanumeric ID to anonymize the company name. We recommend a combination of the client's abbreviation and today's date. Select a country, state, organization type, and industry code.
4. Click New Financial Statements
5. Use one of our integrators to automatically pull in periods of data
6. (Optional) Choose from our selection of integration methods.
The most popular methods: Excel, Tax Return (Manual & Electron Tax Return Reader), QuickBooks (Desktop & Online).
7. (Optional) For most of the integration methods, you will eventually encounter a page to select the periods to import. Make sure the current period end date correlates to the period you are attempting to integrate. Then, click on Review Mappings.
9. Your data integrated financials integrate and you should see the income statement. You could click on the expand button next to some of the main accounts to see underlying sub-accounts .
Additionally, you could also add custom sub-accounts to many of these main accounts by clicking on the plus icon .
Click on Continue at the bottom or click on Balance Sheet to see balance sheet financials.
10. Click continue again to head back to the home page and you have finished entering your first client!