Steps to use the access enabler for CCH Engagement versions 2018.1.3 and greater:
1. Click on the .zip file to the right and choose "Save As." Save it to a folder you can easily find.
2. Select "Open Folder", or navigate to the folder you saved the .zip file to, and right click the file to "Extract All" then click "Ok".
3. Once the file has been extracted, right click the Access Enabler .exe file and Run As Administrator.
4. In the dialog window that appears, type in the name of your local database, found at the top left of CCH Engagement if you have scrolled all the way to the top of your clients.
5. Hit "Enter" once you have typed in the name of your local database. There should be a message that states "No rows found." which means the program was successfully run.
6. Return to ProfitCents and attempt to go to the CCH Integration option again. The page should now load with all of your CCH Engagement client options.